Finally, I actually made an outline for the new game/visual novel, Odd Love Test ~a taste of sweet revenge~. Sort of changed a few things. As usual, I’m struggling with making the characters’ personalities. BUT anyway…
Ana gets captivated by Rin, who she met at the school roof, and when her boyfriend Ken sees them together, he misunderstands the situation and thinks she’s cheating on him. The two broke up and Ana wanted revenge to show that he will regret breaking up with her. Ana’s cousin Risa made a “love test” to see if Ken still has feelings for her by having a fake (popular) boyfriend, Rin and looking as if she happy with him when in actuality she has no feelings for him, but will that “love test” really succeed?
Erm, I hope that synopsis wasn’t too confusing. I got the outline down, but not the synopsis. How the story will go…
- Prologue: Dreaming about… what will happen in the future!
- Chapter 1: The break up? The “new boyfriend?”
- Chapter 2: Ken’s thoughts about what just happened.
- Chapter 3: How Ana acts with fake boyfriend
- Chapter 4: Ken’s thoughts about the two of them and what he does next
- Chapter 5: What the “love test” really is about
- Chapter 6: Is this fake boyfriend… not fake after all!?
- Chapter 7: Ken really doesn’t like seeing Ana with her “new boyfriend!”
- Epilogue: What will happen next!? Ken or Rin!?
- Several separate endings!
Wait, this is an outline right? IT IZ RAIT!? *gets stressed and passes out*
HOW DID MY WRITING SUDDENLY GET SO BORING!?
I don’t get it. It must be because of the “break up.” Plus the relationship (dull relationship). How can I write a dull relationship more exciting? I DUN FACKING KNOE.
I’m not sure if this is an otome game/visual novel anymore (GxB game) because there’s going to be 2 narrators, Ana and Ken (girl and boy) which means… GxB and BxG. How… does that… happen…!? It’s partially otome? ……………………..WHATEVER.
After all the writing I was doing with Virtual Boyfriend: Secret Diary NAO I haz 2 RAIT MOAR AGEN for a different game…
BLARGHH. *falls on bed and becomes a hibernating bear*